Metal Type: 14K Gold
Metal Color: Gold
Ring Shape: Knot
Ring Style: Promise,Wedding,Engagement
Stone Type: No Stone
Ring Size: US Size 5 - 8. If you want to customize the ring of other sizes, please contact our customer service.
Free Standard Shipping, Free Jewelry Gift Box.
14k Gold is an alloy of gold and other metals. It's a bright gold that can handle everyday wear. It's composed of 58.3% gold and 41.7% alloy. Most jewelers and consumers love 14k Gold for its perfect balance of durability, affordability, and appearance. 14k Gold is the most common type of gold used for engagement and wedding rings. It's also regularly used in other types of wearable fine jewelry.
- Size Guide
If You Have An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
If Not, Measure Your Finger
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker
4. Measure the length with an mm ruler
5. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to determine what ring size is.
Please check our Ring Size Chart.
Ring Size Chart US UK Inside Diameter Inside Circumference Gender 4 H 14.8mm 46.8mm F 4.5 I 1/2 15.2mm 48.0mm F 5 J 1/2 15.7mm 49.3mm F 5.5 K 1/2 16.1mm 50.6mm F 6 L 1/2 16.5mm 51.9mm F 6.5 M 1/2 16.9mm 53.1mm M/F 7 N 1/2 17.3mm 54.4mm M/F 7.5 O 1/2 17.7mm 55.7mm M/F 8 P 1/2 18.1mm 57.0mm M/F 8.5 Q 1/2 18.5mm 58.3mm M/F 9 R 1/2 19.0mm 59.5mm M 9.5 S 1/2 19.4mm 60.8mm M 10 T 1/2 19.8mm 62.1mm M 10.5 U 1/2 20.2mm 63.4mm M 11 V 1/2 20.6mm 64.6mm M 11.5 W 1/2 21.0mm 65.9mm M 12 Y 21.4mm 67.2mm M 12.5 Z 21.8mm 68.5mm M 13 Z+ 22.2mm 69.7mm M
Write Your Own Review