Metal Type: 18K Gold
Metal Color: White
Ring Style: Cluster/Halo
Stone Type: Moissanite
Stone Color: White
Stone Cut: Round Cut
Stone Carat: 1
Engravable: Yes, Ring Inside Engraving (18 characters limited)
Ring Size: US Size 4 - 8. If you want to customize the ring of other sizes, please contact our customer service.
Free Engraving Services For Engravable Rings
Free Standard Shipping
Free Jewelry Gift Box
One Year Warranty
Moissanite is one of the hardest known substances, ranking just below diamond on the Mohs Scale. Moissanite has a higher refractive index than diamonds (2.65) and even higher levels of brilliance and fire than diamonds. Due to Moissanite has so many similarities with diamonds and it is difficult for non-professionals to tell the difference between the two, it is often used as a cheap alternative to diamonds.
Gold karat is a number that tells you how many parts pure gold are in a jewelry piece, out of a total of 24 parts. For example, 10-karat gold rings contain approximately 42% gold (10 divided by 24), and the rest is other metals such as zinc, nickel, etc. Higher karat gold is more expensive as it is purer. Since pure gold is very soft, the lower the karat of your gold ring, the harder and more durable it will be. Low-karat gold rings (e.g., 10k or 14k) are suitable for everyday wear as they are harder to scratch and will need to be polished less often. In addition, ring parts made of low-karat gold are not bent or broken as easily as those made of purer gold.
What should I pay attention to when I wear it every day?
1. Avoid wearing it while taking a bath or swimming.
2. Avoid direct contact with chemicals such as cosmetics and perfumes.
3. If you're going to wash your ring at home, you should soak it in a mixture of warm water and mild dishwashing liquid for half an hour, before gently scrubbing it with a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Size Guide
If You Have An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
If Not, Measure Your Finger
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker
4. Measure the length with an mm ruler
5. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to determine what ring size is.
Please check our Ring Size Chart.
Ring Size Chart US UK Inside Diameter Inside Circumference Gender 4 H 14.8mm 46.8mm F 4.5 I 1/2 15.2mm 48.0mm F 5 J 1/2 15.7mm 49.3mm F 5.5 K 1/2 16.1mm 50.6mm F 6 L 1/2 16.5mm 51.9mm F 6.5 M 1/2 16.9mm 53.1mm M/F 7 N 1/2 17.3mm 54.4mm M/F 7.5 O 1/2 17.7mm 55.7mm M/F 8 P 1/2 18.1mm 57.0mm M/F 8.5 Q 1/2 18.5mm 58.3mm M/F 9 R 1/2 19.0mm 59.5mm M 9.5 S 1/2 19.4mm 60.8mm M 10 T 1/2 19.8mm 62.1mm M 10.5 U 1/2 20.2mm 63.4mm M 11 V 1/2 20.6mm 64.6mm M 11.5 W 1/2 21.0mm 65.9mm M 12 Y 21.4mm 67.2mm M 12.5 Z 21.8mm 68.5mm M 13 Z+ 22.2mm 69.7mm M
Write Your Own Review