Metal Type: Jewelry-grade Ceramic
Metal Color: White And Black
Ring Shape: Solitaire
Ring Style: Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Promise
Stone Type: Cubic Zirconia (Cubic zirconia and diamonds may look similar at a distance, so is often regarded as an inexpensive diamond alternative.)
Engravable: Yes, Ring Inside Engraving (18 characters limited)
Width (mm): 7mm
Ring Size: US Size 5 - 10. If you want to customize the ring of other sizes, please contact our customer service.
Free Engraving Services For Engravable Rings, Free Standard Shipping, Free Jewelry Gift Box
Ceramic rings are a very durable, contemporary wedding ring option. They are made from jewelry-grade ceramic, also known as titanium carbide, and not from the more familiar (and fragile) ceramic used to craft various household items. Titanium carbide is so strong that it is used as a heat guard in space shuttles.
- Size Guide
If You Have An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
If Not, Measure Your Finger
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker
4. Measure the length with an mm ruler
5. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to determine what ring size is.
Please check our Ring Size Chart.
Ring Size Chart US UK Inside Diameter Inside Circumference Gender 4 H 14.8mm 46.8mm F 4.5 I 1/2 15.2mm 48.0mm F 5 J 1/2 15.7mm 49.3mm F 5.5 K 1/2 16.1mm 50.6mm F 6 L 1/2 16.5mm 51.9mm F 6.5 M 1/2 16.9mm 53.1mm M/F 7 N 1/2 17.3mm 54.4mm M/F 7.5 O 1/2 17.7mm 55.7mm M/F 8 P 1/2 18.1mm 57.0mm M/F 8.5 Q 1/2 18.5mm 58.3mm M/F 9 R 1/2 19.0mm 59.5mm M 9.5 S 1/2 19.4mm 60.8mm M 10 T 1/2 19.8mm 62.1mm M 10.5 U 1/2 20.2mm 63.4mm M 11 V 1/2 20.6mm 64.6mm M 11.5 W 1/2 21.0mm 65.9mm M 12 Y 21.4mm 67.2mm M 12.5 Z 21.8mm 68.5mm M 13 Z+ 22.2mm 69.7mm M
Write Your Own Review