Metal Type: Sterling Silver
Metal Color: Rose
Stone Count: 4 Stones
Stone Cut: Pear Cut
Stone Type: Birthstone - January | Garnet, February | Amethyst, March | Aquamarine, April | Cubic Zirconia (inexpensive diamond alternative), May | Emerald, June | Alexandrite, July | Ruby, August | Peridot, September | Sapphire, October | Tourmaline, November | Citrine, December | Zircon
Engravable: Yes, 18 characters limited for name and 18 characters limited for Ring Inside Engraving
About Ring Size: Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet. Measure the paper from mark to mark to find your ring circumference (mm). Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size. If you want to customize the ring of other sizes, please contact our customer service.
Free Engraving Services For Engravable Rings, Free Standard Shipping, Free Jewelry Gift Box
Sterling silver will not deteriorate due to time. Even if it oxidizes, you only need to wipe it to restore its brilliance. Sterling silver will not make you allergic, even for people with sensitive skin. It has many benefits for the human body.
What should I pay attention to when I wear it every day?
1. Avoid wearing it while taking a bath or swimming.
2. Avoid direct contact with chemicals such as cosmetics and perfumes.
3. If it is not worn for a long time, please keep it sealed and avoid contact with air to oxidize.
- Size Guide
If You Have An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
If Not, Measure Your Finger
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker
4. Measure the length with an mm ruler
5. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to determine what ring size is.
Please check our Ring Size Chart.
Ring Size Chart US UK Inside Diameter Inside Circumference Gender 4 H 14.8mm 46.8mm F 4.5 I 1/2 15.2mm 48.0mm F 5 J 1/2 15.7mm 49.3mm F 5.5 K 1/2 16.1mm 50.6mm F 6 L 1/2 16.5mm 51.9mm F 6.5 M 1/2 16.9mm 53.1mm M/F 7 N 1/2 17.3mm 54.4mm M/F 7.5 O 1/2 17.7mm 55.7mm M/F 8 P 1/2 18.1mm 57.0mm M/F 8.5 Q 1/2 18.5mm 58.3mm M/F 9 R 1/2 19.0mm 59.5mm M 9.5 S 1/2 19.4mm 60.8mm M 10 T 1/2 19.8mm 62.1mm M 10.5 U 1/2 20.2mm 63.4mm M 11 V 1/2 20.6mm 64.6mm M 11.5 W 1/2 21.0mm 65.9mm M 12 Y 21.4mm 67.2mm M 12.5 Z 21.8mm 68.5mm M 13 Z+ 22.2mm 69.7mm M
Write Your Own Review