Metal Type: 9K Gold
Metal Color: Rose Gold And White Gold Two-Tone
Ring Shape: Anniversary
Ring Style: Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Promise, Engagement, Wedding
Stone Type: No Stone
Engravable: Yes, Ring Inside Engraving (18 characters limited)
Width (mm): Males: 3mm, Females: 3mm
Ring Size: US Size 4-10 For Females, US Size 4-10 For Males. If you want to customize the ring of other sizes, please contact our customer service.
Free Standard Shipping
Free Jewelry Gift Box
Guaranteed To Fit or Money-back
Gold karat is a number that tells you how many parts pure gold are in a jewelry piece, out of a total of 24 parts. For example, 10-karat gold rings contain approximately 42% gold (10 divided by 24), and the rest is other metals such as zinc, nickel, etc. Higher karat gold is more expensive as it is purer. Since pure gold is very soft, the lower the karat of your gold ring, the harder and more durable it will be. Low-karat gold rings (e.g., 10k or 14k) are suitable for everyday wear as they are harder to scratch and will need to be polished less often. In addition, ring parts made of low-karat gold are not bent or broken as easily as those made of purer gold.
What should I pay attention to when I wear it every day?
1. Avoid wearing it while taking a bath or swimming.
2. Avoid direct contact with chemicals such as cosmetics and perfumes.
3. If you're going to wash your ring at home, you should soak it in a mixture of warm water and mild dishwashing liquid for half an hour, before gently scrubbing it with a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Size Guide
If You Have An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
If Not, Measure Your Finger
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker
4. Measure the length with an mm ruler
5. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to determine what ring size is.
Please check our Ring Size Chart.
Ring Size Chart US UK Inside Diameter Inside Circumference Gender 4 H 14.9mm 46.8mm F 4.5 I 1/2 15.2mm 48.0mm F 5 J 1/2 15.7mm 49.3mm F 5.5 K 1/2 16.1mm 50.6mm F 6 L 1/2 16.5mm 51.9mm F 6.5 M 1/2 16.9mm 53.1mm M/F 7 N 1/2 17.3mm 54.4mm M/F 7.5 O 1/2 17.7mm 55.7mm M/F 8 P 1/2 18.1mm 57.0mm M/F 8.5 Q 1/2 18.5mm 58.3mm M/F 9 R 1/2 19.0mm 59.5mm M 9.5 S 1/2 19.4mm 60.8mm M 10 T 1/2 19.8mm 62.1mm M 10.5 U 1/2 20.2mm 63.4mm M 11 V 1/2 20.6mm 64.6mm M 11.5 W 1/2 21.0mm 65.9mm M 12 Y 21.4mm 67.2mm M 12.5 Z 21.8mm 68.5mm M 13 Z+ 22.2mm 69.7mm M
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Review by Letitia. Verified Buyer
(Posted on 3/27/2020)
My boyfriend and I ordered these rings. We both wear them everyday. Love!
Review by mew. Verified Buyer
(Posted on 12/13/2019)
Great ring, just like the picture and are also very nice. The size is also good but beware, your ring finger is narrower than you think, so take the right size. I myself have very thin fingers so it is always difficult to find rings, but it is perfect.
Write Your Own Review
- Review by Letitia. Verified Buyer (Posted on 3/27/2020)
Regular Price: $61.00
Special Price $49.00
Regular Price: $164.00
Special Price $126.00
Regular Price: $106.00
Special Price $82.00
Regular Price: $74.00
Special Price $59.00
Regular Price: $132.00
Special Price $102.00
Regular Price: $93.00
Special Price $73.00
Regular Price: $181.00
Special Price $139.00
Regular Price: $195.00
Special Price $150.00