Metal Type: Titanium
Metal Color: Black/Gold/Sliver
Ring Shape: Heartbeat
Engravable: Yes, Ring Inside Engraving (18 characters limited)
Free Engraving Services For Engravable Rings
Free Standard Shipping
Free Jewelry Gift Box
Guaranteed To Fit or Money-back
Titanium has become popular as a jewelry material due to its various unique properties. Titanium rings offer several unique properties: they are biocompatible (hypoallergenic), lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and have the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any crystalline metal. Titanium rings are therefore practical jewelry for those who regularly swim in the ocean or chlorinated pools. Similarly, titanium rings will not react with wearers who suffer allergies to other jewelry materials.
- Size Guide
If You Have An Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
If Not, Measure Your Finger
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker
4. Measure the length with an mm ruler
5. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to determine what ring size is.
Please check our Ring Size Chart.
Ring Size Chart US UK Inside Diameter Inside Circumference Gender 4 H 14.8mm 46.8mm F 4.5 I 1/2 15.2mm 48.0mm F 5 J 1/2 15.7mm 49.3mm F 5.5 K 1/2 16.1mm 50.6mm F 6 L 1/2 16.5mm 51.9mm F 6.5 M 1/2 16.9mm 53.1mm M/F 7 N 1/2 17.3mm 54.4mm M/F 7.5 O 1/2 17.7mm 55.7mm M/F 8 P 1/2 18.1mm 57.0mm M/F 8.5 Q 1/2 18.5mm 58.3mm M/F 9 R 1/2 19.0mm 59.5mm M 9.5 S 1/2 19.4mm 60.8mm M 10 T 1/2 19.8mm 62.1mm M 10.5 U 1/2 20.2mm 63.4mm M 11 V 1/2 20.6mm 64.6mm M 11.5 W 1/2 21.0mm 65.9mm M 12 Y 21.4mm 67.2mm M 12.5 Z 21.8mm 68.5mm M 13 Z+ 22.2mm 69.7mm M
Write Your Own Review